Data Collect One
Data Collect One provides extended labour and material tracking and costing capabilities to the SAP Business One TM application suite, allowing an organization to gain improved control over their job and production costs in order to drive increased operational profitability. Production oriented organizations can now flexibly and easily mange their labour and material costs using touch screen and bar code collection devices.
Companies looking to improve their ability to manage and control their operational costs associated with job related and production based orders will find Data Collect One to be a valuable addition to the SAP Business One application suite. The fully integrated nature of this add-on module to Business One ensures that all labour and material costs will be tracked and automatically posted to the associated job or production order upon job completion. Data Collect One Pro (also available in a standard version)can be deployed in a variety of ways to suit an individual organizations needs, including touch screen entry, bar code data collection device entry or manual data entry directly into a PC screen.
Customizable quality control (QC)data collection within SAP Business One TM
- Data Collect One allows for the definition of data collection points for specific operations on any Bill of Material for use in production order data collection.
Flexible work instruction pop-up screen for each operation step
- Shop floor users can select a given production order within the current department and see the work instructions, including images and drawings.
Labour and Material Data Entry Options
- Labour and Material costs associated with production orders can be entered through automated touch screen equipment, a variety of bar code data collection scanners as well as manual data entry.
Production Scheduling and Microsoft Project integration
- Schedule operations in production orders (backward or forward) based on estimated times on operation steps.
- Data Collect One includes several pre-defined cost analysis reports providing detail and summary views of production order and item costs, as well as profitability analysis.
- Users can easily build their own custom cost analysis reports, combining other Business One data elements using the Crystal One Report Manager module.