07 Sep How SAP Business One supports Batch Traceability
With greater levels of globalization; extended supply chains; and regulatory pressures continuing to grow, Batch Traceability is paramount.
However, just saying “Batch Traceability” sounds simple, but it is a complicated multi-dimensional business issue. This affects all parts of the business, and for regulated industries such as Food and Beverage, Batch Traceability is compulsory in a business process.
ProcessForce powered by SAP Business One, delivers a simple but powerful graphical solution, answering the most common Batch Traceability questions.
Take a look at the demonstration and see for yourself: –
- What batch number did I use?
- Where was the batch used?
- Where did the batch go?
- What customers should I contact?
- Whom did I buy the batch from?
- How was the batch produced?
- What other customers raised a complaint?
- Were there any returns?
- Did I have to issue any credit notes?
- What were the quality results?