07 Sep SAP Business One answers your top 10 Batch Traceability questions
With greater levels of globalisation, extended supply chains, and regulatory pressures continuing to grow, Batch Traceability is paramount. However, just saying “Batch Traceability” sounds simple, but it is a complicated multi-dimensional business issue. This affects all parts of the business, and for regulated industries such as Food and Beverage, Batch Traceability is compulsory in a business process.
SAP Business One powered by ProcessForce, delivers a simple but powerful graphical solution to use which answers your top 10 Batch Traceability questions. Take a look at the demonstration and see for yourself: –
- What batch number did I use?
- Where was the batch used?
- Where did the batch go?
- What customers should I contact?
- Whom did I buy the batch from?
- How was the batch produced?
- What other customers raised a complaint?
- Were there any returns?
- Did I have to issue any credit notes?
- What were the quality results?
To find out more information about how SAP Business One can benefit your business please contact us directly by calling 01202 232268 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org