Used by over 60,000 small and mid-sized businesses, SAP Business One is one of the most used ERP systems worldwide helping SME’s to simplify and manage key processes like Accounting, Sales & Customer Management, Inventory Control, Distribution, Production Planning, and Analytics & Reporting.
But what if you could manage all these key business processes remotely? With SAP Business One Cloud doing this has never been easier. This cloud ERP system enables you to gain real-time information anywhere, anytime from all areas of your business, helping you to make smarter business decisions on the go. It’s no wonder it’s one of the best cloud-based ERP solutions for a small business.
What is cloud ERP software?
Cloud ERP software allows a business to access business information held on shared computing resources to help you and your staff use various applications on multiple platforms.
SAP Business One Cloud is an affordable and very valuable cloud ERP system for a small business due to the pricing and benefits it offers SME’s:
- Using cloud ERP providers minimises the amount of IT support services needed since all the support is given by your supplier.
- It means you don’t have to pay for all the computing infrastructure like the hardware and data servers.
- Cloud ERP companies handle all the updates and upgrades so any improvements can be done quickly and at a lower cost.
- All your company’s data is safe, secure and backed up.
- Eliminates the chance of any attacks on your business’s server as data is stored in the cloud and not locally.
- Allows you to have access to your business whenever and wherever you are.
The right cloud ERP providers will help a business to rapidly scale their companies processes as their business grows and expands.
B1 Systems have been providing SAP Business One for over 10 years deploying this cloud ERP software into all types of small and medium-sized businesses. We offer different deployment options to make sure you get the most out of your SAP Business One cloud ERP solution.
One option is On Premise: This means the company is responsible for the infrastructure and the deployment of the cloud ERP system.
The other choice B1 Systems offer is Hosted: ERP providers (B1 Systems) or the company itself buy the license for the ERP software and the supplier manages the overall cost of all the infrastructure and software.
Why pick us as your trusty ERP Provider for SAP Business One?
Due to our consistent customer support, we have established ourselves as one of the best cloud ERP providers in the SAP Business One industry. The following principles have been highlighted by our customers and we are happy as they are what we strive for:
- We are an SAP Business One Silver Partner
- True experts with over 10 years of experience in SAP
- Established as an implementation Partner
- Our Ethics – We will always recommend the right solution, even if that has commercial consequences for us
- Operational excellence
- Dedicated Support and maintenance
- Approachable, friendly and professional
- We always use our fully qualified consultants
- Free on-going classroom training
If you are looking for a new solution to replace your current system or are indeed looking for your first ERP system then please call us on 01889 878222 or email email@example.com and we can have an initial conversation to see how we can help.